Cable percussion or shell & auger is the original drilling method which has been effectively used for some years now.
This involves the tripod method of dropping a threaded weight onto tooling and driving this into the ground. This can be to depths of 100mtrs where ground permits in some cases.
DSHS manufacture the whole range of cable tooling needed for you to carry out the job and use only new high grade material for manufacturing, some standard lines are:
- New prime steel casing any size or length variation.
- Clay cutters with API thread and c/w ring & hardened shoe
- Water bailers with API thread and clack & hardened shoe
- Solid weight bars, top swivel, intermediate & short
- Surging pins made from strong alloy steel material
- Crosscutters to various sizes to API threads
- Cross chisels – heavy duty
- Drive caps – lifting heads c/w holes, male or female threads
- All associated shoes, heads, rings etc.
We also offer a full repair service for your damaged tooling and can usually salvage damaged parts to gain further life, however if not we can always offer new parts in return.
We organise collection of repair work and re-delivery to yourselves at cost, which makes the process as easy as possible for you.