Our in-house engineering department manufactures a whole range of tooling for rotary drilling rigs. Some examples of stock items are below but if you do not see what you require please contact us.
- 3-wing step drag bits:
Made to our own design and very tough, long lasting bits.
These are made from a high strength alloy material with various API thread patterns.
- Diamond & PCD corebits:
We can offer a different selection of corebits depending on what your ground condition determines, from PCD, cubes, impregs and surface set. We also offer 2 standards for every budget, a standard line and also a premium line.
- Recovery tools:
Our recovery tools are made to our own design and are spear or bell tap versions, which are case hardened for longer life. These are crucial in any drillers arsenal, when there is a urgent problem.
More lines are:
- Tungsten carbide casing shoes – all sizes
- New prime steel casing – various lengths up to 4mtr
- Crossover subs to any size or material
- Steel & TCI rockbits
- Full hole PCD non coring bits
- Solid driveheads hardened or made from alloy steel various sizes to API back ends
- API rod hoists complete with test cert
- Friction welded drill rods
We also offer a repair facility for your damaged tooling and will arrange collection and re-delivery at cost.